I Love You Daddy I Love You Daddy

hahah

nice one

Certified Certified

meh

The animation was pretty poor. The song was even worse :(

Tonfa Tonfa

Real people :D

That was a shitload better than your stickman stuff. I know that it was was probably pretty tough straying from the stick genre and using actual people but seriously, it pays. Keep up the good work mate.

ThiefCopy responds:

Well well, I remember you! Thanks for the review, always nice to hear from ya.

Stick Slayer vs Xiao Xiao Stick Slayer vs Xiao Xiao

Manbot47

He don't read them because hes dead.

Naruto Test Naruto Test

Why hello there :)

Remember me? :P

OK, This time I'll tell you why I dont like it.

Twas not badly made, OK, but yeah, it is a stick figure battle flash which is kinda low on the originality scale. Also, the music needs a look at. The animation itself was quite alright, fairly fluid and smoothe but a couple of jerky moments.

Nice to talk to you again I suppose. Hit me back.

Yup, I do :D

Great, and yes, I am well aware of the low reputation of stick figures, and fair enough. I actually thought the music fitted quite well, as it is a Naruto song for a Naruto fight. But that's alright, I agree about the animation. Again, it IS just a test, but still appreciate the response.

Bleach Ichigo vs Kenpachi Bleach Ichigo vs Kenpachi

WTF?

Why were they still alive after they both got stabbed about 50 times each and one of them fell about 100ft?

ThiefCopy responds:

Because blood loss is irrelevant in Bleach, so obviously a tribute would follow the same formula.

Draco's fetish Draco's fetish

RSQViper responds:

hehehe

Objectionable Apparatus 2 Objectionable Apparatus 2

Wow.

From the moment I saw the preloader I knew it would be good. I wasn't dissapointed. NG need more artists like you and less fucking morons who can't understand a flash this powerful. Well done, you get my whole 5.

FLASH OFF FLASH OFF